Pages

Sunday 1 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Learning The Basics

For this activity, I had to learn the most basic things in Chile. I have to complete the sentences down below which are really basic things to know about Chile.

1. The name of the capital city is Santiago.
2. The population of the capital city is 5.128 million.
3. The languages most spoken is Spanish, Galician, Castilian, and Portuguese.
4. In January, the afternoons can be very hot with a temperature of 30 degrees Fahrenheit. 
5. Santiago is located on the south of Chile. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zahra,

    Great fact finding! Whenever I'm travelling anywhere new I try to learn as much as I can before I go so I know what to expect.

    Santiago sounds like a nice place to visit at this time of year. Although it might be very busy with so many people living there! I'm glad to hear that it's going to be warm - that means you'll be able to make the most of visiting the world's longest beach. Do you think you would want to stay in Santiago on your journey, or would you want to explore all over Chile?

    Until next time,

    Dan.

    ReplyDelete