Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Packing

For this activity I have to list the 5 most important things to bring to Santiago ( Capital of Chile ).
I have out a * next to the most important things.
1. Passport *
2. Clothes *
3. Cellphone*
4. Luggage *
5. Sunhat *
These are the most important things to bring to Santiago. I would need my Passport so I can go on a plane. Clothes so I can wear. Cellphone so I can take pictures and call people if I need help. Luggage so I can carry my things and a sunhat so I don't get sunburn.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zahra,

    Good work on completing your packing list, this way you won't forget anything important! I like how you have explained why you would want to take each item too, that way we can tell why you might need to pack it.

    Can you think of anything else you might need to pack for your journey? Good thinking to pack a sunhat too, at this time of year Chile is going to be very hot so you wouldn't want to get sunburnt! It might pay to throw some sunblock in your bag too :-)

    Happy packing!
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete