Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Going To The Museum

I was so exited when I stepped into the Museum. The Museum was so massive and huge. When we first started our adventure we went to classes. We learned about what people would take with them when they would migrate to another place. We did some activities, but first we we learned what people in Tonga, Samoa and other people would wear. After that we did some activities. The first activity was to make our tapa. I made 8 different designs on one paper. After that we got to hear some of the music in the Cook Islands. Next we went with another group of people. I learned that a man that traveled all the way from North America to New Zealand and he called the waters the peace full waters because the waters was peace full. The man was the first person to travel all the way to New Zealand. Next we got to see a real waka that people used to travel in. We got to learn that they didn't use any nails to make the waka. After that we went with our groups and we got to travel around the museum. We got to go to the shaking house and the Volcano irrupted the house. Next we went to the elevator to go to level 3. After that we went to the library and we learned about the world war I. After that we had to go back  and meet the other people. We got our bags and went out side to have our lunch. Next I was so disappointed because we had to got back to school.                  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zahra

    Amazing story even though I went I learnt some really cool things from your story that I never knew before great job on using interesting describing words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that Pacific means "peaceful waters"! I'm glad you enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete