Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

My Sister Sleep Walking

Footsteps crunching down the stairs as I go further and further. 

As I reached to the door the handle moves. I quickly pounce behind the curtains and the door creaks. My legs begin to shake and I was about to fall.I hear footsteps on the stairs going closer to me. I look at the door and my sister is pouncing in like a clown. I quickly scream and my dad comes rushing down the stairs. My sister is sleep walking.

My dad wake's up my sister and she starts to snore. My dad had to carry my sister up the stairs. I heard a creaking noise going up the stairs as I took each step closer. Creak, Creak, Creak. I felt very scared and I was starting to shake.

After that my mum came down and sent me to sleep. I had to sleep with my dad because I was really scared and frightened. Next we all had a wonderful dream and we all fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment