Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Day 5, Activity 1

For this activity, I had to imagine I was lost in a forest all by my self. I wrote a 8 - 10 sentence story about what might happen next. 

It was a beautiful day in the forest but I had not forgotten that I was lost all by myself. Strolling across the forest floor I wondered if I was every going to be found. Panicking and pancaking I thought I was lost forever. Imagining my friends were there calmed me a bit down. I heard the sound of a helicopter. I quickly climbed up the highest tree to get their attention. They found me and I was never so happy. I was jumping with joy and quickly went to my friends.  

10 comments:

  1. Hi Zahra, Nice short story. I like how you have used interesting words like joy, imagining, strolling. You have done a great job in writing your story. Keep up the stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zahra
    I think you are doing a really great job with your blog post and also doing your blurb.

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salom Zahra,
    This is my first comment to you. I am really happy to see you joining the Winter Learning Journey program. I really love your short story you wrote in your own words.
    Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zahra
    Great job with this short story. I liked how you wrote that you imagined you saw your friends. Keep up the excellent work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Zahra, I like how you have added some powerful words to make your story sound really interesting to read. Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zahra. I really like your story. You have used some strong to make your story sound really interesting. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia Ora Zahra!

    I love the idea of being rescued by a helicopter! I can picture someone rapidly climbing up a tree to be rescued! It sounds like an action-packed adventure!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete