Pages

Monday 17 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Day 6, Activity 1

For this activity I had to imagine that I landed in New Zealand on a waka. I had to write a poem about how I felt when I got to New Zealand. 

The beautiful land in my sight I had never seen before,
Waiting to get off the waka getting ready to explore,
Walking around I could not forget the the feeling between my toes,
As I was walking on the grass,
Never have I been happy,
Not forgetting the moment,
I landed in New Zealand

4 comments:

  1. Hi Zahra. Your poem is great. They rhymes you have come up with are really interesting. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Zahra, I really like how you have added some rhymes in your poem. I like how you have you put each sentence in a different line. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zahra
    I really like your poem - especially the first two lines where you rhymed before and explore. Keep up the great work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Zahra!

    Great work on your poem! I, too, can imagine it would be an unforgettable moment!

    Well done!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete