Pages

Saturday 16 April 2016

Holiday Reading Challenge - Make A Recommendation


I have read this book and I recommend this book for the ages 9 and up. The name of this book is Smile. I think they will like this book because it is funny and really interesting. The author of this book is Raina Telgemeler. This book is about a 11 year old girl and her teeth. When she finished from her girl scout she races home with the other girls. As she races home she knocks out her 2 front teeth and she has to go to the dentist everyday to get her check up. While she knocked out her 2 front teeth one of her tooth's pushes in she gums. Even though 6th grade is really hard and she knocked out her 2 front teeth is becomes harder. As the days pass she gets her final surgery and she has some boy crushes. This story is extremely hilarious and what happens when you are in 6th grade. My favorite part about this book was the graphics and the comic book. 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a funny and sad story! Who from our class do you think would like this book in particular?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think mostly the year 7s maybe because it explains life of growing up.

      Delete
  2. Hi Zahra,
    I really like how you explained the main points in the story. I have the same book, and I also like it because it is a comic book. Maybe next time you should write what you had to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zahra,
    I have read this book. It's sad how she has lots of dental appointments. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi zahra,
    that book sure does seem interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi zahra,
    that book sure does seem interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete