Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Holiday Reading Challenge - Setting


This is one of my holiday reading activity. I had to draw one of the setting from the book. The book I have chosen was Go Girl, Sleep - over. The setting of the book I have chosen was when the 2 girls Olivia and Ching Ching were in the swimming pool. I know this because in the book Olivia said " You could just sing under the water and never come up? This Author of this book is Rowan McAuley and this is an drama type of book as well about friendship with 2 people.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Zahra,
    I love your drawing. I like how you added what one of the character said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zahra,

    I really love your drawing as well. It reminds me of going swimming with my younger sister, Leigh, when we were little girls living in Canada. Do you like to swim?

    Hope that you are having a really nice holiday!

    Keep up the great work with the holiday reading programme. It's wonderful to see all of your posts :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Zahra,
    Your drawing looks fabulous. I love the colors that you have used, they blend in really well. I also like how you added bubbles to show the splashed, it looks effective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Zahra, I really love the picture you have drawned it looks really neat. I love the colors and the background you've used. Do you like going swimming during the holidays?

    Keep up the great work up!

    ReplyDelete