Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Day 3, Activity 2

For this activity I had to read a article about how people in New Zealand are working to kill pests. I had to give an opinion and give three reasons why I think that way. I agree with the people in New Zealand who are killing the pests because: 

1. The pests are harmful towards the native animals because they eat their eggs. 

2. The pests destroy the native trees in New Zealand.

3. They have different diseases that can spread to the animals. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Zahra,

    It's good to see you back in the programme. You might remember me, I'm one of the commenters.

    I can recall reading another student's post about the subject of killing pests or not, and they believed that New Zealand shouldn't ban pests. Now that I've read your post, I can see good points for why New Zealand should kill off pests.

    Great work, as always. You're really blasting through these activities! :D

    -Willy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Zahra, I agree with you that pests like possums should be killed because there eating the native animals eggs which is bad. Keep up the stunning work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zahra
    Great work on this activity. I agree with you. The are killing some of our rare native animals. Keep up the great work Zahra.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zahra, I agree with you, the are killing some of our native animals. They can possibly cause some of the animals to become extinct. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zahra, I agree with you. Against my opinion possums should be killed cause they are eating our native trees and animals.
    Great Work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zahra. I with you we should get rid of pests in New Zealand like Possums. They can be very harmful to our native animals. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete