Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Breakfast

For this Activity I had to compare my chosen country breakfast to what I usually eat here in New Zealand.

1. What do you eat for breakfast? Coco pops - cereal 
2. What people in your chosen country ( Chile ) eat for breakfast? Pastel De Choclo 
3. Which of the two options (your breakfast or the breakfast in the other country) you prefer. Why do you prefer it. I would choose my breakfast because Chile breakfast is too much food for breakfast and it has vegetables and corn which I like. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zahra!

    I'm Mark, a teacher working for the Summer Learning Journey with Rachel. I hope you're having a great holiday! It is really good to see so many people in your school blogging so regularly and not rushing the activities!

    I have to say the breakfast and other food questions are some of my favourites, but also the ones I find the hardest to read because they always make me hungry!

    I haven't had Coco pops is ages! I am jealous! Other countries breakfasts are always interesting. When I lived in Korea, my breakfast was often rice, kimchi, and eggs. I know that doesn't sound amazing, but it was so different to cereal that I really enjoyed it. You've probably only been eating cereal for 5-6 years, so you too might appreciate the change if you keep eating it for 15 years! Haha!

    Anyway, I hope you're enjoying the SLJ and I look forward to reading more of your blogs in future.

    Kia kaha!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete