Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

My tears

My Tears

I went to war I was in tears but I didn't tell my family. I left the house in a young age and traveled. As I arrived I was I saw some of my friends and they were Michael and Alex. They called my name ‘’ Joe’’
and I   already was scared and shy. As I sailed on the big boat we were all shaking. We arrived and got our guns and they were huge. As we settled we hid in our trenches. I was already thinking I was not old enough. As we started I knew we only had 1 life left so I kept on shooting and shooting. After a gun shot got past my ear and it was so close to shooting me. As the day passed a bullet came passed it went on my friends arm Alex.  I rushed to my mate and lots of blood was coming out. I quickly got the first kit aid and wrapped his arm with bandage. Bullets where coming through and I quickly got the gun and shoot. After a while I saw that my mate Alex’s arm was getting purple, I stopped and let the bandage get loose and as I saw he didn’t have blood in his arm. As I went back shooting Michael got a small bandage and he put it on his arm and it actually got better. As I went to him his arm was healing so we got back to work. As the day passed it was the afternoon and I got shot. I was shaking in tears and  crying for love. I missed my mother as my eyes were full of tears. I got shot in the shoulder and I did not know what was going to happen. I wanted to ask for help but there was no one around me. They were all on the other end. Ad I saw the first aid kit was there, as I grabbed it there was a small amount of bandage there and there was also a twister. When I grabbed it there was lots of blood but I still used it to take the bullet out. As I pulled it out it hurt like a tiger was scratching me. I took it out and I quickly got the bandage and put it on my shoulder. I waited for my shoulder to heal but it was not healing. As I waited for a long time it finally healed so I got back to work. As there was more people who died so one of the people from the other side said stop fighting and we had to bury people that were dead. As we finished we were shooting for a little bit more and we were done with the war and no one won, it was a draw. I went home and took a quick shower and put my bag in the bin. As I went to my mum she said
“where were you”

I said I was at my friends house and she believed me. As I knew I was telling a lie. I was so tired so I went to my room and I went to sleep because I was so tired of shooting.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zahra
    I like your Narrative that you did I liked how you used feelings like scared and shy with other words.

    Keep the good work up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Zahra I like your narrative but next time use the right punctuation and don't put to much spaces

    ReplyDelete