Pages

Friday 15 May 2015

Battle ships

Battle ships

For maths lats week we made a battleships grid. Our grid had to be 10x10 grid because it was part of an instruction. It was hard to make it but we got there. How I did it was to get my ruler and put a small dot on and every even number till there was 10 dots and  did the other 3 lines to. After I put lines where the dots where and I kept on doing that. Then I added numbers and letters on the sides of the grid. After you done that you have to say a number like A3 and if it lands on a boat you have to put the color boat red so that is a hit. If you miss you put a white color on a landing or water.  My grid is finished and all you have to do it add the boats and you also need a partner. I learned that you have to put your boats on water. 

   

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zahra,
    it was an interesting game to play. I like how you used clear words so that people under stand how you played or did it. Maybe you should write about the marks like the purple marks and the red marks because people might not know what you are talking about.
    Thanks,
    Nazella

    ReplyDelete