Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

Zoo trip

As we arrived to the Zoo we were all exited and happy. Lots of people were screaming and I couldn't hear anyone. As we went to the Zoo we sat on the court and some lady was talking to us. As we went to see the animals we where all rushing with excitement. We first saw a tiger and the stripes were so beautiful. After that we where so hungry so we ate some food.  Then some people that work at the zoo took us to some animals and taught us some information about some animals. I learned that Rhinos horn is not made out of wood it is actually made out of hair. Then we touched the Elephants teeth and they are so big and we also touched the Tigers teeth too. I learned that Elephants put dust on there back so they don't get sunburn. Then we saw some Hippos and the lake smelled so bad. I learned that the Hippos stay in the water so they don't get sunburn. Then we ate some lunch and we went to the Meerkat tunnel and it was so fun and I lost my way sometimes. After that we put all of our fruit and vegetables in the bin because they might of had fruit flies in. After we said thank you to the people that looked after us and we hopped back up on the bus. As we reached to class we were so tired so we went home. I was so happy that we went to the Zoo because it was fun and all of us enjoyed our day to the trip.

             

No comments:

Post a Comment