Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

All about me

We had to write about us and 3 things that where important to us. I did this because my class wanted to know about each other and I learned to put pictures on so our story looks more interesting.

All about me


My name is Zahra and I am a student at Panmure Bridge School. I was born in New Zealand and I have brownish eyes. I want to talk about my family likes and dislikes and  my friends.
Image result for new zealand
My family is very important because they are part of my life. In my family there is my mum, dad, brother and my sisters I also have my brother-in-law and my niece. Whenever I feel sick my family takes care of me and thats why they are important to me.


Image result for nandosSome of my likes are Nandos,friends, niece, family, ice cream, winter, slushies, beach and going shopping. My dislikes are summer, mosquito bites, Insects and worms because they are disgusting and summer makes me too hot. One of my important likes are my niece because she is part of my family and she makes me laugh sometimes.



My best friends are Nazella,Sajiha and Zeba. My friends are nice and when I get hurt they stand up for me. They are important to me because they play with me at school and I don’t feel lonely.



Image result for flame pizzaMy family has lots of people and they are important to me because help me a lot my friends are important to me because they play with me and they care about me. I also like to eat pizza at Flame pizza.



No comments:

Post a Comment