Pages

Thursday 10 July 2014

Playing basketball with my sister

I woke up from my sleep and I saw my sister alone bored. i said do you want to play basketball". She said a gigantic yes. She said you can play basketball and I'll tell you some questions about subtractions ad addition. We were playing when she said a hard one. I was surprised. I was thinking about it alot it came to my mid and I said a terrific 3. I was putting to many balls in the hoops until I became tired. I was yawning to much until I just fell asleep. My mum was laughing so much that I had an headache when I was sleeping. I woke up and I told my mum I had a headache. After a few hours I went back to sleep and I was sleeping till the night. 

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you blogging in the holidays Zahra. I like the way you practiced your basic facts while playing basketball. You are really keeping clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs Miller for your helpful comment.

    ReplyDelete