Pages

Thursday 31 July 2014

Going to the farm


Going to the farm

I had screamed out I’m nervous because I had butterflies in my tummy. The wind was blowing through my hair as I took each step closer to the farm. I Went to the farm because we felt really bored at home. So we decided to take a trip to the farm. I felt very very sweaty as I was wearing a big pile of clothes. I lay a big layer of sunscreen on my face so that I didn’t  get sun burnt. My face looked awfully white that I had to wipe some off. I saw a block of hens and roosters that crowded around me and I was scared to escape as I was surrounded by soldiers.

As we were walking around I had an awfully big headache. I sat down and had a little rest for a while and it got a little better. After an hour or so it got better so we carried on walking. Next we saw these beautiful horses and we got to touch them. Next I saw some goat and they had some long horns. I was scared of them that they might tackle me. I saw some  humongous sheep.

Afterwards I was so nervous to say hi to people I didn’t know. My arms were shaking and I went further and further away from them. As they came closer to me I felt more nervous as they took a step closer to me. My legs and arms were shaking when I said bye to them. After that some more people came so I told my dad lets go . After we went to the car and I fell asleep so quick that I was snoring like a loud pig that snores.









No comments:

Post a Comment