Pages

Monday 23 February 2015

My self Describtion

My Self Description

My name is Zahra and I am 9 years old. I was born on April 10 2005. My favorite colour is purple and blue and my favorite place to eat is Nandos because my sisters work there. In my family there’s mum, dad, brother Abdul and my Sisters Arifa, Naziyeh, Nadia and Sakina. I really like my brother because he takes me shopping when ever he comes home. Some of my sister are mean and nice and my dad and mum are really nice to me. My likes are Movie star planet, ice cream,frozen coke, slushie, my niece, Chocolate, eid, winter, candy, Nandos, sleeping and babies. My dislikes are mosquito bites, school-sometimes, sunny days, insects, people crossing in my personal space, worms and bugs. I describe myself as funny, short, cheeky, annoying, confident and pretty. My favorite songs are blank space, love me like you do, lights and chandelier. My favorite tv shows are shake it up, ellen, shortland street, home and away and neighbours.      

No comments:

Post a Comment