Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Monday Quick Write

                               My super hero 

 My superhero would be my sister because she would find someone crying and she would try to not make them cry and give them a lolly pop. My sister would find someone's ball up on a tree and she would get the ball and give it back to the person so they can enjoy the day. 

One day at a park someone was climbing up a tree and they fell no one saw him so he broke his leg and arm

After my sister came and helped him get up. My sister took him to the hospital so he can get fixed. 


After a year or so my sister went back to the park and saw him. He was fixed and he was back to normal. He was happy.


My sister would wear a yellow t-shirt a red skirt, yellow pants, red boots and a blue cape. My sister is my best superhero. 


1 comment:

  1. Great work Zahra. Your sister sounds amazing, and I can tell that you look up to her. You are lucky to have such a great sister. Please try not to use all capitals when you are writing on your netbook.

    ReplyDelete