Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

Z.F My Monday Quick Write

 Inventing a new kind of burger


If I invented a new kind of burger my ingredients would be chips, fried chips, chicken, chicken wings, lettuce, cucumber and tomato sauce. 

 I would get my bun and I'll get some chicken then fried chips. After I'll get some chips and some chicken wings some lettuce and some cucumber.

 I'll get some more fried chips and some more chicken.

I will put some tomato sause and put some cucumber on the burger. 

Next I'll put some lettuce on top of the cucumber and I'll add some more of the fried chips and some chicken on top and I will put some more tomato on. 

After that I'll put the bun on top of the tomato.

This is the interesting part I get to eat it. Its scrumptious. Its tastes so yum. It Taste like all those ingredients up there. The burger is so yum.   

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is a big sandwich for a small girl!

    ReplyDelete