Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Monday Quick Write

           The Most Fabulous place I Have Been To?



I stepped into long bay beach and it was beautiful it had a big park it had alot of grass there and alot of trees. It was a humongous place. Then I went to the beach and it had big waves coming through. When we went to the sand it was wet and it was soft. We went to the end where the rocks where there where sea creatures. There where alot of sea creatures. Meanwhile I found a starfish It was colourful. The starfish was beautiful. I went to the park and it was big. It had a spider web, fire fox, 3 swings and a sandpit park. When we look in front of the the park we see a ice cream shop. After I went there and I bought a ice cream. The ice cream was yummy. I went to the beach and swam. It was so fun.


I have highligted 3 simple sentences and 3 conjunctions. 

2 comments:

  1. Well done Zahra, I can see you are thinking about your sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your sentences and your conjounctions

    ReplyDelete