Pages

Friday 25 November 2016

Athletics Day


Today, we had the Panmure Bridge School Athletics day. We were really lucky because we had some Tamaki Collage Students to help us with the activities. In our year groups we were split up into 3 different teams to collaborate and encourage others. I was working with Mishaan, Sa Kae, Cj, Sylis, Daniel and Lyndon. We first had a game of Shoot Out, we had to see which team was the best at shooting the balls. We then moved onto a Sponge relay, Long jump, and Shot put. I think my team worked very collaboratively because my team won most games. The weather was not the best, since we all got wet but we did enjoy our day very much.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zahra,

    I see you have put a lot of effort into creating your DLO, maybe I should do the same thing next time. Awesome to see you had a lot of fun. The Tamaki College students sure did a great job and made it much more enjoyable.

    By Zeba

    ReplyDelete