Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Buddy Reading Week 1



Today we had buddy reading with the juniors room 4 and 3. We had buddy reading to help the little kids to encourage them to read more often and to pay it forward. My partner was from room 3 and her name was Mahdia. They then chose a book, I read to my partner and afterwards she read to me. Then I asked Mahdia questions about the book. Some of the questions were. 

1. What is the book called? 
2. Who is your favorite character? 
3. Did you like this story? 
4. If you could be a character from the book, who would it be? 
5. What picture did you like the best? 
6. What happened in your story? 

I asked these questions. The book we read together was 10 plucky penguins. I really enjoyed this and I am so exited to do this next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment