Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Going To Eastern Beach

                                                 





Going To Eastern Beach


Yesterday our school went to Eastern beach. When we hoped on the bus the bus was to noisy that I had to block my ears. It was to to noisy.

A moment later we got to Eastern beach. We saw a other school that had some tents. After we saw the huge waves splashing into the sand. After our teacher Mrs Miller told us lets build some sand castle.Our teacher said we have to make a animal. Bianca and I built a alien. Our alien had three eyes , one long nose and a mouth and some teeth.

A while later Mr Johnston our principle told us that its room 7's turn to swim . We got ready into our togs and swam. I put my feet into the water then I saw a huge wave coming and I wet my leggings. I had to go to my bag and sit in the sun so my legging could get dry. After Zeba, Inotia, Nazella, Sajeha and I built a heart sand castle and it was pretty.

I saw the year 7 and 8 people kayaking in the water it was cool.

After when we had our long swim we went back to the bus. I was sitting at the back of the bus with Irys. It was  noisy when room 5 came in. The boys at the back where waving at people behind the bus.

After we where at our school and I had a long rest when I went home. It was really fun and I felt happy.

2 comments:

  1. Luckily it was a warm day and your leggings dried quickly! I'm glad you enjoyed the trip. I always feel happy after a day at the beach.

    ReplyDelete